SVN is known for inclusivity and trust through our transparent sales process. Working with our Shared Value Network®, we create demand for properties through shared fee incentives, online marketing, and property broadcasts.
SVN is the industry leader in collaboration. We believe that by working together, we can drive commercial real estate forward and prosper. Our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed on his or her own, while also being part of a larger team that works, plays, and wins together.
We are looking to bring motivated individuals to add to our diverse team of Las Vegas Advisors and Property Managers. If you are tenacious, client-centric, self-starting, and driven to succeed, give us a call today!
Work with an award-winning real estate company
The SVN® brand was founded in 1987 out of a desire to improve the commercial real estate industry for all stakeholders through cooperation and organized competition. SVN is now a globally recognized commercial real estate brand comprised of over 200 offices and 2,000 Advisors and staff united by a shared vision of creating value with clients, colleagues and our communities. When clients choose SVN, they mobilize the entire SVN organization of experts and all our trusted relationships to act on their behalf. This shared network is the SVN® Difference.
Collaborative prosperity has long been a hallmark of the SVN culture. Our modern and progressive business model is built on the collective strength of collaboration and is supported by an open, transparent, and inclusive culture. By sharing data, fees, knowledge, and opportunities, we are accelerating innovation and growth within the brokerage community and driving outsized success for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. This leads to healthy competition.
Training and Mentoring
SVN’s training and mentoring programs leverage a combination of award-winning online training, live training events, and local training, as well as one-on-one and small-group mentoring and coaching to help you build your career. These programs provide the tools necessary for both industry newcomers and seasoned CRE professionals to grow and prosper.
What we are looking for:
- New-To-Business Commercial Real Estate Brokers that are motivated to make money in a career with limitless potential, have the tenacity to make cold calls to accelerate the growth of their business, and a commitment to their client’s success.
- Experienced Investment Sales Brokers, Leasing Brokers, and Tenant Representatives who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally-recognized brand to take their business to the next level.
- Experienced Property Managers to oversee and manage properties as assigned with consistent and high-quality service.
At SVN | The Equity Group, you have a tremendous opportunity to grow your business and make an impact in the communities you serve. You will be empowered to take your career where you want it to go in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates.
What SVN | The Equity Group Offers:
- The ability to self-direct your future and schedule, with expert guidance and coaching.
- The advantages of being part of a global brand, with the ability to participate in transactions from across the country and around the world.
- An office culture that is refreshingly different from other firms – true collaboration with charismatic coworkers. No “locked doors, locked drawers.”
- Support and one-on-one coaching to help you grow your business through our in-person and online programs.
- Cloud-based technology that lets you be productive from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- A full range of enterprise-grade research and support tools to better support your clients (CoStar, Real Capital Analytics, ESRI, Buildout, Rent Manager, etc).
- Awards, ranking, and incentives that let you compete on a national scale.
- A modern office with supportive coworkers that enjoy coming together for our monthly social gatherings, community involvement/ giving back to the community, and annual event.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ADVISOR
We are seeking driven, accomplished Advisors who want to leverage their client list and experience with a nationally-recognized brand to take their business to the next level.
Capable Commercial Real Estate professionals should possess the following;
- Above-average interpersonal & relationship-building skills
- Goal-oriented & motivated to create a career with limitless potential
- Ability to problem solve & bounce back from rejection
- Real estate salesperson license
- Willingness to learn & adapt
This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
ENTRY LEVEL ADVISOR
Interested in a career in commercial real estate? We are searching for self-motivated, energetic candidates who have the grit and determination to make it in a 100% commission, sales-intensive environment.
To join of our team of successful Advisors you will need;
- A real estate salesperson license (or be in the process of obtaining one)
- Excellent written & oral interpersonal skills
- The self-motivation and discipline to work on assignments individually & with a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some college or equivalent entrepreneurial, military, or alternative education experience
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Tenacity to make cold calls to accelerate the growth of their business
- Commitment to client success
As a new to the business advisor, you will have direct access to SVN training programs while you work alongside experienced Advisors in a team environment run by the office Managing Director. This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
*This is a 100% commission-based position. New hires can make $20 – 50K in their first year, with the potential to double year-over-year the first three years. Then, top earners are well into six figures.
We are seeking driven, accomplished Property Managers to oversee and manage properties as assigned with consistent and high-quality service.
Capable Property Manager professionals should possess the following;
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate or property management
- Conduct complex financial/business analysis and the ability to forecast and prepare budgets
- Knowledge to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business document
- Ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of options in varying situations
- Real estate salesperson license and property manager permit
- Requires analytical and quantitative skills
Have you ever considered sales as a career? This is your hands-on opportunity to work in a growth-oriented brokerage firm where you can learn about the commercial real estate industry.
Commercial real estate is a $158 billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. It is an industry that can be financially rewarding for those who are self-motivated and focused. It is also a profession that has an enormous impact on our local communities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, and ready to learn. Basic requirements for this position include;
Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written
The self-motivation and discipline to work on teams and on individual assignments
Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Currently enrolled in a BS or Masters degrees program or equivalent alternative education or military experience and/or recently graduated from a related program
A positive attitude and proven work ethic
Are you a marketing professional interested in working for a growing Commercial Real Estate company? Marketing in the CRE industry requires creative, proactive, collaborative, and self-motivated individuals. This position provides an opportunity for shadowing, mentoring, and training with successful commercial real estate professionals. Optional flexible schedule for students.
Basic requirements for the position;
Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud applications
Understanding of basic marketing techniques
Strong written/verbal communication,
Currently enrolled in a BS or Masters degrees program and/or recently graduated from a related program